Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What else? More beads!!

Here is the latest batch of beads from a couple days ago. I love the little one with the purple poked dots, and the one with the funny little metallic spots is actually cobalt blue, you can't tell unless you hold it up to the light. Funny tiny beads. The big red heart with the goldstone stripes is really much prettier than it looks here, the goofy white one with the stripes and spots started out to be round and changed its mind halfway through the process, so I told it fine, you can be flat as a pancake. The heart on the right is just plain opaque red, interesting how the red has little streaky color changes in it, though. It was my first attempt at a vertical hole heart. Not too bad if I do say so myself!! LOL, I crack me up.

No comments: