Monday, March 24, 2008

allergies, smallergies, I think it's the flu or a cold

I just noticed my map from the last post didn't show the eastern seaboard, so it didn't include New Hampshire, Massachussetts, Vermont or New York. I don't know if Illinois or Kentucky count since I have only been in the airports there, but they would probably count since I have touched the ground there.

I have had plenty of time to ponder strange things the past couple of days. No work, no Easter celebration, just sitting home and wallowing in my misery. Sleeping all the wrong times of night and day, and coughing and sneezing, and generally feeling like crap. I think I might almost feel not quite as bad tonight as last night, but I feel bad enough so it is really hard to tell. I am a miserable patient. I want to be doing something, but feel bad enough to not want to do anything.

I am determined to make something creative tomorrow whether I want to or not. Here is my latest creation, shrink art hand drawn and colored starfish with a Thai silver starfish:



Here is the other piece, shrink art charms hand drawn and colored by me, Swarovski crystals in hyacinth and capri blue and Thai silver spacers with a sterling silver toggle:

No comments: