Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Review of Glamorise® Magic Lift Plus® front hook posture bra

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

  • Cotton/polyester cups
  • Foam bands have unique cross-under-and-over design for better uplift, separation and support without wires
  • Posture back with cotton/Lycra® spandex bands reduces shoulder strain
  • Wide back-adjust straps. No-roll Helanca™ nylon midriff ba...


Comfort Plus Ease

By Rita the Reader from Oregon Coast on 12/10/2008

 

5out of 5

Cup Fit: Feels true to size

Band Size: Feels true to size

Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Good Coverage, Good Support, Figure-Flattering, Washes Well

Best Uses: Office, T-Shirts, Everyday

Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical, Conservative

This is definitely the best bra I have ever owned. This is actually the second one I have ordered. This bra not only stays down on the sides, but doesn't cut in. It lifts and separates, and adds some actual shape to my shape. The soft lining and lack of wires added to the front hook is why I bought it. The comfort and support are why I bought it again. If you are full-figured and need support this is definitely a winner. I love it!!!

(legalese)

No comments: