Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tag You're It, well, I'm It!!!

I was tagged by Nancy's Arts and Crafts (Nancy) and am passing along the game to six other bloggers.

The rules of the game are:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged

Here goes with six unspectacular quirky things about me:

1. (Like Nancy, who tagged me) I like reading favorite authors’ entire works (unlike her I love murder mysteries and crime dramas, i.e.: Sue Grafton; J.A. Jance; Mary Higgins Clark; Carol Higgins Clark; Patricia Cornwell; etc.)
2. I could eat Chinese food for every meal every day and never tire of it.
3. I am obsessed with jewelry making. So much it is interfering with my painting.
4. I am really bad at selling my own work. My daughter is much better at it.
5. I am such a softy I will forgive just about anyone just about anything, many times to my own chagrin.
6. I think I am a truly rich person, in ways the financially rich person can never comprehend.

So here are the six bloggers I have tagged:

1. Barrie's Jewelry World
2. Elaine's Daily Art Journal
3. Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker
4. The Blue Between
5. For The Love of Beads
6. Life on the Island

(even when i am low on free time I read these blogs at least once a week)

Read their blogs; creative souls writing there!

No comments: