Thursday, March 5, 2009

5/5 Meme


My friend Louise, Fireseed, tagged me in her "5/5 Meme" post. I thought I would give it a shot. Who knows what I will find, it could be fun, finding a folder with images, clicking on the fifth folder inside it and picking the fifth image to post.

Sounds easy, right?

Sounds like it could be fun! But who the heck knows if I have nested any of my photo folders. I just might have to organize them again first, then choose 5/5.

The photo above is my 5/5 at work. It is a photo of my friend Barrie's cat I put in my inspiration folder. When I am having a crappy day at work I look in there for something to lift my spirits, or give me a laugh, or maybe even inspire a new bead. Well, I got home and checked my folders, the fifth one contained all the beads I have made to date, so I was naughty and skipped that one since i have already posted all the beads and found a cute photo of my cousin Bob's dog, Jammers. Isn't he adorable!!!?!!!

You five ladies may have done it before or something similar - but just in case you haven't, here are the rules!

Here’s how to play:
1. Open a file folder
2. Click on the fifth folder.
3. Click on the fifth photo.
4. Post the photo and describe it.
5. Tag five other bloggers for the Meme.

So here goes with the tagging:

Barrie (only fair, since her cat is the one in the photo)
Gwen
Pam
Angela
Dawn

3 comments:

Louise said...

Awwww! That's a great 5/5 Rita! We can never have too many animal pictures to keep us smiling :D

Barrie said...

ROFL! Thought I recognized that cat!!! That's Boo - one of my triplets. I'm glad his cheeky mug makes you happy Rita, he's a total cuddle bug! :) Thanks for tagging me!! I'll have to see what I have in my 5/5 - could be scary! LOL

anita said...

Jammers, you are too cute!

i have a crush on all sharpei pups!