Wow! I didn't know my blog was so fascinating, but I am thoroughly delighted to be nominated for and win an award!!!
Thank you Pam for nominating me for this award. Her blog is The Blue Between and she has fabulous photos of her home and surroundings, and inspiration for us bead enthusiasts. Thanks, Pam.
Thanks to all the little people, my cats, my children, my grandchildren, my cousins, and my dad, for making my life interesting enough to need my own blog.
Thank you Pacific Grind, Beach Dog Cafe, and Pirate Pastry for serving me wonderful food to write about. Thank you Tanger Outlet Mall for giving me a setting for many tales of shopping and dining with my wonderful grandgirls Cassie and Athena.
Thanks Momiji's and Lee's for allowing us to include your Chinese food in our diet.
Thank you Wet Canvas for giving me a world-wide circle of friends.
Here's my list of nominees that I'd like to receive this award as well:
1. Life on an Island
2. Elaine Magliacane Journal
3. Nancy's Craft blog
4. Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker
5. Sueze’s blog - Vox
7. For the love of beads
Here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
- ► 2012 (8)
- ► 2009 (36)
- Earrings and falling down
- Cassie is doing really well!!!
- Why I'm still tired today . . .
- Cassie is home!!!
- Doernbecher Days . . . er, Nights
- Hey! Look! I got an award!
- Cats are definitely crazy
- More Charms and Charming Baby
- My Zazzle
- The adorable Baby
- Newest New Earrings
- Newest Earrings
- Wow, I think I am nearly well!!!
- The cough that wouldn't end
- ▼ July (14)