Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hey! Look! I got an award!

Wow! I didn't know my blog was so fascinating, but I am thoroughly delighted to be nominated for and win an award!!!



Thank you Pam for nominating me for this award. Her blog is The Blue Between and she has fabulous photos of her home and surroundings, and inspiration for us bead enthusiasts. Thanks, Pam.

Thanks to all the little people, my cats, my children, my grandchildren, my cousins, and my dad, for making my life interesting enough to need my own blog.
Thank you Pacific Grind, Beach Dog Cafe, and Pirate Pastry for serving me wonderful food to write about. Thank you Tanger Outlet Mall for giving me a setting for many tales of shopping and dining with my wonderful grandgirls Cassie and Athena.
Thanks Momiji's and Lee's for allowing us to include your Chinese food in our diet.
Thank you Wet Canvas for giving me a world-wide circle of friends.

Here's my list of nominees that I'd like to receive this award as well:

1. Life on an Island
2. Elaine Magliacane Journal
3. Nancy's Craft blog
4. Ramblings of a lunatic mom and lampworker
5. Sueze’s blog - Vox
6. Luke-a-do
7. For the love of beads

Here are the rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!

5 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Thank you, Rita, for the nomination! How do I know if I win the award? Let me know. You are now linked to my blog!

Rita'z R-tistic Ramblez said...

Mallory, You won just by showing up on my blog!!!

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

OMG Rita this is awesome... I'm always amazed that people visit my blog at all.... and I won an award.. wow thank you so much... and I'd like to thank my Mom and Dad, my supportive husband, my grandkids, and my dogs for all the inspiration they give me (how was that for an acceptance speech?)

Rita'z R-tistic Ramblez said...

Good job on the acceptance speech Elaine!!!

Nancy McCarroll said...

What a fun idea, Rita. Thanks for the nomination. I will be visiting each of your nominees' blogs. :o)