Sunday, July 6, 2008

The cough that wouldn't end

I think the cough is better. I only had one major coughing fit today, of course it lasted at least 10 minutes. You know, the type of coughing that you think you have finally stopped and you take a breath and it starts all over again. Then you think it is gone and you start to say something and it starts all over again. Of course it happened when I had a customer which made it even better. Dad is coughing less and I think I must be, too. It doesn't feel a whole lot less, but then I realize it has been at least an hour since the last time I coughed and I know it is.

Here are some photos I took at the fireworks last night. The rain began about two minutes before the fireworks, but it was worth getting wet for:



2 comments:

Nancy McCarroll said...

When was your last chest x-ray, Rita?

Paula said...

Great fireworks pictures...hope you are feeling better.