Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday blah

I should just say blah, blah, blah, but I won't. I talked with the PT dude today about dad's cough. He said I should call the doc and see what he thought. The doc's PA said I was right to suggest bringing him in, but it would keep until Monday unless he got worse. I think he is getting better, just didn't want to neglect his care if he needed it. The PA said everyone who has had this creeping crud has carried the cough around for a while (like my friend Maggie in California). He also said I could give him the Coricidin BP with expectorant which I was already giving him. At least it has helped him start coughing stuff up. Gross, I know, but really a relief.

Tess and I ran to the local coffee shop and chatted with a friend of hers for a couple of hours, then on to the pharmacy so I could pick up the cough stuff. We also bought some stuff for her girls. There is major drama on the horizon at her house. I will keep you posted when it is available for public consumption. Let me just say, "I can't wait!!!" and about damn time.

Wish my cough would go away, too, while I am wishing. It is really annoying, but at least it is pretty loose now. Gross, but loose.

No comments: