Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunday, another rainy day in paradise

I suppose there a lot worse things in the world than rain, but I get tired of it really fast. At least it is quieter than the wind. I can actually sleep through rain. I suppose that is because we get so much of it here on the Central Oregon Coast. Not that I want to live anywhere else. I have lived here most of my life, and love it!! Rain and all. The winter's aren't too cold and the summer's aren't too hot. We have the best of all of it, and it's really green. You know, mold from the rain. LOL

It is already midnight, and I am just getting around to this. About 10 minutes ago I heard my dad moving around and asked him if he was okay. He asked if I was okay. I said, of course, and asked him what he was doing. He said he was getting up he figured it was about time. I laughed and told him to go back to sleep, it was 11:30 at night. He said he figured if anyone was up it must be morning. I had to laugh. He goes to bed somewhere between 8 and 9 pm and I am a night owl. He can't figure out how anyone can be awake after 10 p.m. I doubt if he has ever seen late night TV. He has no idea what he is missing.

I love late night TV, I have to watch at least part of Jay Leno, or Craig Ferguson if I sleep through Leno. My daughter is a David Letterman addict. I find Leno endearing, where I find Letterman funny but irritating. Ferguson is probably the best comedian on TV. I love his crazy personality and his willingness to poke fun at absolutely anything.

I guess I better give it up for tonight. Tomorrow is time to finish bill paying, take stock of my beads, organize and play with Cassie in the afternoon time. It should be fun, challenging and entertaining for dad. He will be getting up in about 6 or 7 hours so I better get some sleep while I can.

There's always tomorrow!!

No comments: